ComicsAlliance Vs. AvX Round Eight: Wakanda Fool Am I?
By Andrew Wheeler with graphics by Dylan Todd
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti, it’s the eighth installment of ComicsAlliance Vs. AvX, our unofficial scorecard for Marvel’s big summer publishing event, Avengers Vs. X-Men. Hickman and Coipel took us to the brink of an Atlantis/Wakanda war last issue. Now Hickman hands over to Bendis and Coipel tags in the last lead artist on the series, Adam Kubert.
The story so far: The Phoenix Force has taken five X-Men as its hosts, and they’ve used the power to save everyone and solve everything. The Avengers are suspicious of this and are hoping to train Hope Summers to take the Phoenix Force away from them. (I can’t find a way to write that down that doesn’t sound douchey.) In order to make the Avengers’ position look viable, Namor has decided to drown an entire country.
Round eight! Don’t bless the rains down in Africa, because it’s about to get all kinds of wet on the grasslands.
9 Notes/ Hide
- hownottomakecomics likes this
- radioactivetrebor reblogged this from comicsalliance
- spideymark likes this
- the-just-us-league reblogged this from comicsalliance
- deepvneck likes this
- spegatti0 reblogged this from comicsalliance
- joebloodyhunter likes this
- abrandnewcolonyblog likes this
- bigredrobot reblogged this from comicsalliance
- comicsalliance posted this